It’s the time of year again. Yallfest. I was lucky enough to attend Yallwest this past spring, and now my next goal is to attend a Yallfest one year. If you ever have the chance to attend a book festival, really any book event, you should!
So now, if I was going to Yallfest this year, this would be my schedule:
Friday, November 13
- 4-6pm: Red Carpet Preview
Saturday, November 14
- 9am: NOVL Coffee Giveaway
- 10am: Renée Ahdieh & Kiera Cass Signing
- 11am: Harry Potter is Lyfe
- 12pm: Moat by Moat ~ World-Building in Historical Fiction
- 1pm: First In Line Biscuit Brunch
- 2pm: Once Upon A(nother) Time ~ Fairytale Reboots
- 3pm: Fierce Macaroon Giveaway
- 4pm: Epic Reads presents the Scarlet Guard Meetup with Victoria Aveyard
- 6pm: YA Smackdown
Wow, I’m overwhelmed just by figuring out a schedule that I won’t even be able to use! I hope you have a wonderful time if you’re attending Yallfest this weekend! If you’re going (or even if you’re not), which event or signing are you looking forward to the most?