I realized at about ten o’clock last night that today is my two year blogiversary. Wow, it’s hard to believe that it’s already March and that I’ve been doing this book blogging thing for officially two years now. I am so grateful for the YA community that I have been welcomed into and for all of the friends I have made over the past two years. I would love to personally thank anyone who has ever taken time to stop by my blog and read one of my posts. It makes me so happy to see that people actually read what I put so much love and hard work into.
To cap off and keep this post short, I have decided to share share a few highlights from my second year of blogging:
- Participating in more book chats on Twitter and making new friends!
- Meeting my Truthwitch Air Clan leader Kelly and Karina from the 24hrYABookBlog in real life!
- Attending book events, including the B-Fest Teen Book Festival where I won a year-long ARC subscription from Penguin Random House!
- Of the 102 posts I published, Best Friendships in YA, 8 Stages of Recovering from a Book Hangover, and The Do’s & Don’ts of Book Events were my favorites!
- Surprisingly, my Book to Movie review of Nerve has become my most viewed post ever!
Allie S.says:March 1, 2017 at 10:13 AM
Such a special blog from a special person! Your passion for books is unprecedented. Congrats on two years! Can’t wait to keep reading your reviews!
Jordansays:March 1, 2017 at 8:49 PM
Aww, thank you!! Love you, Allie! <3
Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addictionsays:March 4, 2017 at 1:53 PM
Ooh! That year-long ARC subscription was an amazing win!! Happy blogoversary!!!
Jordansays:March 5, 2017 at 10:58 PM
Thank you!! 😀
Genevievesays:March 6, 2017 at 7:48 AM
I have nominated you for The Blogger Recognition Award. Link: https://thebohemianbookreview.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/blogger-recognition-award/
Jordansays:March 17, 2017 at 8:33 PM
Thank you! I’ll check it out! 😀