I can’t believe that today marks my third year of blogging! It seems like I’ve been doing this blogging thing forever, but at the same time it feels as if I’m just starting out. I have learned so much over these past years as I have become more involved in the YA book community, and I truly do love interacting with other bloggers on Twitter. It has been so special being a part of this online community and I look forward to this next year! Thank you to everyone who has ever stopped by my blog and left a comment—please know that each and every comment brings a smile to my face! Now, it’s time to share a few highlights from my third year of blogging:
- Attended ALA Midwinter Meeting this past February! It was such an amazing experience and I hope to go again one day! Stay tuned for a recap and book haul!
- Hosted my first ever Twitter chat (with the lovely Madalyn from Novel Ink for a Bookish New Year’s Eve) and hosted the #BookishValentineExchange!
- Created a brand new logo, which I adore!! A huge round of applause goes to my dad, who helped make my vision come true!
- Created a second book-location tour featuring Lola and the Boy Next Door!
- Saw Harry Potter and the Cursed Child live in London (as a part of a college program I participated on) and wrote a stage production review!
- Met some amazing authors including Susan Dennard, Holly Black, Jessica Pennington, Aditi Khorana, Morgan Rhodes, Romina Russell, Danielle Vega, Amy Trueblood, Lorie Langdon, Christina Lauren, Amy Spalding, Adrienne Young, Alison Gervais, Brianna Shrum, Rose Brock, Amalie Howard, and F.C. Yee!
To help celebrate and say thank you for the support, I am hosting FOUR giveaways!
Enter to win a SIGNED copy of Truthwitch along with a poster and postcard!
Enter to win a swag bag (including items from ALAMW & B-Fest)!
Enter to win audiobooks of The Hazel Wood & When They Call You a Terrorist and a SIGNED copy of Cauldron’s Bubble!