Thank you, Avalinah from Avalinah’s Books, for nominating me for the The Sunshine Blogger Award! 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. Fantasy or scifi? Why?
Fantasy. I haven’t really read any scifi novels, but I would like to read more so hit me up with your recs.
2. Do you always read alone, or sometimes with others?
Mostly alone, but I definitely do read with others as I’ll often work on reading assignments in the company of my friends. My high school best friend and I used to each read our separate books while we hung out.
3. Hogwarts house!
Gryffindor! Although when I took the original Pottermore quiz, I got Slytherin. I got Gryffindor when I took it again after the update…so I guess I’m a Slytherdor?
4. Do you have any weird hobbies, aside from reading?
My hobbies really are reading and blogging. I played basketball in high school, but I don’t play anymore. I love to play board games with my friends/family and listen to musicals.
5. Did you watch Sailormoon as a kid?
I did not.
6. Do you schedule your posts in advance?
Sometimes. If it’s a tour post, I usually have to since I live on the west coast. Fun fact, I’m scheduling this post in advance!
7. Have you ever been on a blogging hiatus, and if so – why?
Nothing official, but there have been times when I just don’t post often due to the busyness of school and life. I took a month long trip over the summer after I graduated from high school a couple years ago and didn’t blog or schedule anything during that time.
8. Your favorite [mythological or not] character from a book?
Ugh, it’s hard for me to choose favorites.
9. Your favorite friendship from a book?
SO many! Lucky for you, I wrote a post about this last year 😉 Read it here! One of my most favorites is Verity and Maddie from Code Name Verity.
10. Was there ever a story that you feel you’ll never forget the experience of reading? Which one?
I don’t know about never forgetting the experience of reading, but the Nancy Drew Mysteries were the books that made me fall in love with reading.
11. Do you like doing tags? 😀
I love doing them, especially the ones that force me to chose a book.
- Do you read multiple books at once?
- What “required reading” book did you enjoy reading the most in school?
- Do you like romance in books?
- What’s you Hogwarts house?
- Do you like reading outside?
- Do you have any pets?
- What was/is your favorite subject in school?
- Do you like to write?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Are you a fast reader?
- What was the first book that you fell in love with?
- Layla @ Readable Life
- Shelia @ She’s Going Book Crazy
- Maggie @ The Caramel Files
- Simant @ Flipping Thru the Pages
- Caro @ Mint Coloured Pages
- Jackie @ The Bookworm Cafe Blog
- Erin @ Bluestocking Bookworm
- Shawn @ The Bookish Librarian Blog
- Sarah @ Book Hooked Nook
- Ashleigh @ For the Love of Books
- Cassie @ Cassie Winters, Unconventional Book Blogger
Feel free to do it if you want and no pressure if you don’t! I found most of your blogs in our Goodreads chat and tried to choose bloggers who had not been tagged for this yet!