1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Not really. I mostly read on my bed, but I’ll read in other places in the house as well.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I usually just grab the closest thing I can use. Lately, I’ve just been using an old movie ticket stub. If I have a bookmark for a specific book, I try to use that.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?
I try to stop at chapter breaks as much as I can, but I often end up stopping in the middle because someone needs me for something or for some other kind of reason.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Occasionally. Sometimes I read ebooks while eating breakfast or lunch.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Neither! I can read while music or TV is on, but I don’t actively choose for it to be on while reading.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Definitely a couple. I’m usually reading a physical copy and an ebook at the same time.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I mean I prefer to read at home, but I definitely read everywhere!
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Always in my head.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I used to have a bad habit of reading ahead and then coming back to where I was and rereading everything from there. I have mostly broken that habit now, but I did do it the other day (oops).
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I like to keep my books looking like new. I’m okay with hardcover spines breaking but not paperbacks.
11. Do you write in your books?
Only in books for school.
12. Who do you tag?
I tag Karina from 24hryabookblog if she hasn’t done this tag yet! I also tag anyone else who wants to do it!