Happy Blogiversary to me! Happy Blogiversary to me! Happy Blogiversary dear The Heart of a Book Blogger! Happy Blogiversary to me!
If you can’t tell by now, I’m beyond excited that it’s my one year blogiversary! To be honest, and I know it’s cliche, I can’t believe I have been doing this book blogging thing for one whole year. But at the same time, it feels as if I’ve been doing this forever! So crazy!
I just wanted to take this time to say a quick thank you. Thank you for visiting/reading my blog! I literally can’t thank each and everyone of you enough. It means so much to me that people take time out of their day to actually read a post I wrote. And when someone leaves a comment? My day is always made.
Now, there is so much more that I would like to say, but think I’ll keep it short and just list a few of highlights from this year!
- Attending Yallwest and other book signings as a book blogger! I had attended book events in the past, but it was so fun going to them as an actual book blogger and being able to meet other bloggers!
- Chatting with authors and other bloggers on Twitter! I love the YA community so much, and I am so glad to be a part of it.
- Being a part of awesome street teams! I absolutely loved helping promote some of my favorite books and authors, and I can’t wait to do it even more this year. If you’re curious about which street teams I’m a part of, check out this page.
- Out of the 118 posts I made over this past year, my Une Visite de Paris ~ Anna & the French Kiss Edition was by far my favorite post!
- Receiving my first NetGalley e-ARC approval at the beginning of May was pretty awesome! Since then, I’ve read and reviewed many books from NetGalley, but I’ll definitely never forget the rush of the first approval.
- Receiving actual ARCs! I still find it a little crazy that publishers/authors send me advanced copies of their books to review, but I love and appreciate it so, so much.
Like I said, there’s so much more that I could say, but I’ll stop here. To help celebrate and to say thank you, I’m giving away signed copies of Throne of Glass, The Darkest Minds, and Never Fade! I’ll throw in some bonus signed/unsigned book swag as well. To enter, just use the form below! Good luck!