I was nominated by both Darque Dreamer @ Darque Dreamer Reads and Sim @ Flipping The the Pages for The Unique Blogger Award! Thank you both so much!
▪ being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else.
▪ particularly remarkable, special, or unusual.
▪ belonging or connected to (one particular person, group, or place).
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
1. What is one thing you feel is unique about your blog, or a unique idea you plan to implement later?
I host a 12 Days of YA Book Recommendations every year! This will be my third year and I’m excited to kick it off in December! Check out last year’s here!
2. Name a unique music artist.
Oh this is hard question. I don’t if there really are any “unique” music artists since most of them do the same thing to some extent. Also, I don’t really explore music too much. Lately, I’m mostly been listening to mostly musicals or whatever is on the radio.
3. Tell me about a unique book you have read, or movie you have watched, and why was it unique?
Another hard question. I thought Everything, Everything was unique since I hadn’t read a book told through different kinds illustrations (diary entries, medical charts, text messages, emails, drawings, book reviews, etc.) before. I haven’t read Illuminae yet, but I know that it does the same thing so I guess it really isn’t that unique. However, it was unique when I read it since I had no experience with that before.
1. What do you think is the biggest threat to our world today?
All of the hate in our world.
2. If you could change one thing in your life, what it would be?
I’m actually happy with my life right now and I wouldn’t change anything. Umm, I guess my handwriting? I would love for it to look prettier.
3. Do you have a bucket list? What’s on the top of it?
Not really. I would say sky-diving, but I went this past March!
- What makes your blog unique?
- How many physical books do you own?
- What has been your favorite read of 2017?
- Jessica @ Reading with Jessica
- Maggie @ The Caramel Files @thenovelorange
- Layla @ Readable Life
- Shelia @ She’s Going Book Crazy
- Caro @ Mint Coloured Pages
- Karina @ 24hr YA Book Club
- Erin @ Bluestocking Bookworm
- Shawn @ The Bookish Librarian Blog
Megan | Ginger Mom & the Kindle Questsays:November 6, 2017 at 2:52 PM
Congrats on the award! It’s hard to be unique sometimed because it seems like people latch onto things so quick and make them a trend!
Jordansays:November 6, 2017 at 3:47 PM
Very true, Megan! Thanks!
Sim @Flipping Thru the Pagessays:November 7, 2017 at 3:54 AM
Nice answers 🙂 Yes true, the hate around the world is really dangerous. I hope that the condition can be better though.
Jordansays:November 7, 2017 at 11:34 AM
Thanks, Sim! And I hope so, too.
Taiwosays:November 16, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Congrats on your award!!
Jordansays:November 16, 2017 at 11:56 AM
Jessica | ReadingwithJessicasays:November 18, 2017 at 11:56 AM
I’m so behind on tags and trying to write down all the ones I need to do. So sorry for the late reply!! I’m going to do this some time in December 😀 Thank you so much for the nomination <3
You went sky diving!??! WHOA!! You are so brave!! I do good to climb ladders lol!! I also really enjoyed reading Everything, Everything although the movie didn't blow me away like the book did 🙁 That tends to happen with book to movie adapations. It was still a great movie just not as good as the book IMO.
I loved reading your answers and getting to know more about you!! <3
Jordansays:November 19, 2017 at 7:42 AM
Thank you, Jessica! And yes! I’ve always wanted to go sky-diving (as I love heights) and I was finally able to with a group of 7 friends!
I can’t wait to read your answers! 🙂
The Unique Blogger Award – Reading with Jessicasays:January 16, 2018 at 11:54 AM
[…] was tagged by two amazing ladies, Jordan and Kristi!! Love these two girls. They are so sweet and kind. I thank you both tremendously for […]
Jordansays:January 22, 2018 at 8:59 AM
Yay! I loved reading your answers! Thanks for participating! 🙂