- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or in the bed?
In bed because I like laying on my stomach with a pillow under my chin while reading.
2. Male main character or female main character?
Female main character because I can relate more.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks?
If I had to pick, probably sweet. But my favorite snack is chocolate covered pretzels, so I really like a combo of the two!
4. Trilogies or quartets?
I don’t really have a preference of one over the other. I just want to read a well-written story! However, I’ll choose trilogies because I’ve read more of those.
5. First person POV or third person POV?
Hard question! It really depends on the story. Some books need multiple third person POVs while some just need one or two first person POV. I guess I prefer first person for contemporary books and third person for fantasy books.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
During the school year, I really only get the chance to read in the evening/night. I just don’t have time in the morning to read. I do like reading in the morning during summer break, though.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
I guess bookstores because I like owning my own books. I do use the library, though, when I’m not sure I want to own a series or when I want to read a book that was just released (in hardcover) but I own the rest of the series in paperback.
8. Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
I’ll go with laugh! I don’t cry often while reading books, but I love to laugh at funny parts.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
It seems like most book covers are black, so I’ll go with that. I don’t really have a preference over black or white. I do love when the covers are different colors, though!
10. Character driven or plot driven stories?
Like I said earlier, I just want to read a well-written book. It doesn’t matter if it’s character or plot driven as long as it’s good. I think I would chose plot driven stories, though, if I had to.
I tag the following blogs! If you’ve already completed this tag, send me your link and I’d love to read it! If anyone not tagged wants to do this, feel free to do it, too, and send me your link after! 😀
Karina @ 24hr. YA Book Blog
Brianna & Angelina @ Fable’s Library
Karina @ Afire Pages
Nicole @ SoulCleverBook
Sierra @Yearning to Read
Kristen @ Kaycee Writes
Kate @ Katereadslit
Lauren @ SERIESous Book Reviews
Althea @ Girls That Read
Isabel @ Tween 2 Teen Book Reviews