Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and I thought it would be fun to send book-inspired Valentine’s cards to other bloggers and readers! Then, I realized other book bloggers might want to participate and the idea of this fun exchange was born!
Here’s how it’ll work:
- You can choose to participate in the exchange, only receive a card from me, or both!
- By signing up for the exchange, you are promising to mail your card before February 14th.
- I will send you (through the email you provide) your Valentine’s information once sign-ups are closed. You might be sending a card to whoever has you or it might be to someone else! I haven’t done this before, so I’m not sure how it will exactly work until I see how many people sign up.
- If you live outside of the US, you are welcome to join in. I won’t know how many people can send internationally until sign-ups close. I will reach out to you with more information then, but I am going to try my best to have you included! If you want to participate by sending e-cards, let me know in the comments on the sign-up form!
- Create fun, bookish-themed Valentine’s Day cards! Get creative! Be cute or funny! It’s up to you 😀
- Spread the word using #BookishValentineExchange! Give updates about how progress is going with the cards you’re making! Chat up other bloggers participating! Share photos of the cards you receive! Let’s have a fun time together and create new friends!
- Sign-ups are open now. The last day to sign-up will be January 31st. I will send emails out February 2nd-4th.
I look forward to hearing from you! Be sure to spread the word using #BookishValentineExchange after you sign-up! Share your excitement or ask any questions in the comments section below!
Taiwo @ Stuffed Shelvessays:January 24, 2018 at 10:01 AM
This is such an amazing idea Jordan! I’m an international blogger too and I guess for us, maybe we can email pictures of our Valentine cards to those we’re assigned to. It’s not as amazing as getting an actual card but I think it’s a pretty good idea for us. What do you think?
Jordansays:January 24, 2018 at 10:16 AM
Fantastic idea, Taiwo! I was thinking about adding some kind of e-option to make it easier for INTL bloggers to participate, so I’m really glad you suggested it—I’m going to update it now. Also, someone on the form has already said that they’re willing to mail internationally, which is exciting!
Bookish Valentine Exchange — The Heart of a Book Blogger – Brittany's Pagessays:January 24, 2018 at 10:36 AM
[…] via Bookish Valentine Exchange — The Heart of a Book Blogger […]
Jordansays:February 17, 2018 at 9:34 PM
Thanks for sharing, Brittany!
Chauncey Rogerssays:January 25, 2018 at 5:34 AM
This is a great idea! I’m in!
Jordansays:February 17, 2018 at 9:43 PM
Yay! Glad you’re participating!
Valentine Book Tag – Stuffed Shelvessays:January 29, 2018 at 12:05 PM
[…] people! I got the idea for this book tag from Jordan’s bookish Valentine card exchange post over on her BLOG!! I thought it would be fun to create a book tag based on the concept of love […]
Jordansays:February 17, 2018 at 9:32 PM
This is awesome!! Thank you for tagging me!