Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and I thought it would be fun to send book-inspired Valentine’s cards to other bloggers and readers! Then, I realized other book bloggers might want to participate and the idea of this fun exchange was born!
Here’s how it’ll work:
- You can choose to participate in the exchange, only receive a card from me, or both!
- By signing up for the exchange, you are promising to mail your card before February 14th.
- I will send you (through the email you provide) your Valentine’s information once sign-ups are closed. You might be sending a card to whoever has you or it might be to someone else! I haven’t done this before, so I’m not sure how it will exactly work until I see how many people sign up.
- If you live outside of the US, you are welcome to join in. I won’t know how many people can send internationally until sign-ups close. I will reach out to you with more information then, but I am going to try my best to have you included!
- Create fun, bookish-themed Valentine’s Day cards! Get creative! Be cute or funny! It’s up to you 😀
- Spread the word using #BookishValentineExchange! Give updates about how progress is going with the cards you’re making! Chat up other bloggers participating! Share photos of the cards you receive! Let’s have a fun time together and create new friends!
- Sign-ups are open now. The last day to sign-up will be January 31st. I will send emails out February 2nd-4th.
I look forward to hearing from you! Be sure to spread the word using #BookishValentineExchange after you sign-up! Share your excitement or ask any questions in the comments section below!