I loved hosting the Bookish Valentine Exchange last year, and I’m excited to bring it back again to spread some cheer in the book community!
So what’s the Bookish Valentine Exchange? It’s a way to connect with other readers by sending homemade bookish-themed cards for Valentine’s Day! Want to see some examples? Check out #BookishValentineExchange on Twitter.
Here’s how it’ll work:
- You can choose to participate in the exchange, only receive a card from me, or both!
- By signing up for the exchange, you are promising to mail your card by February 18.
- I will send you (through the email you provide) your Valentine’s information once sign-ups are closed. You might be sending a card to whoever has you or it might be to someone else. You can choose a max number of cards you’d like to send (and you’ll receive the same amount in return).
- If you live outside of the US, you are welcome to join in through the e-card option (which will be sent through email).
- Create fun, bookish-themed Valentine’s Day cards! Get creative! Be cute or funny! It’s up to you! 😀
- Spread the word using #BookishValentineExchange! Give updates about how progress is going with the cards you’re making, chat up other bookish people participating, or share photos of the cards you receive. Let’s have a fun time together and create new friends!
- Sign-ups are open now and will close on January 30. I will send the emails out as soon as possible, so everyone will have time to make their cards and mail them.
Be sure to spread the word using #BookishValentineExchange after you sign up! Here are some graphics you can download and share on social media. Feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below.