Calling all authors! Are you in need of an assistant? How about someone to update your website or create promo graphics?
If so, I’d love to talk with you! I have marketing and publishing experience—and I’m happy to send resume/references. Available for remote or local SoCal work.
As for what type of services, I’m pretty open to whatever your needs are. Here are some examples of what I can do to help make your life easier:
- Update and maintain author website (events, media coverage, press kit, buy links, preorder info, etc.)
- Help with newsletters (whether that’s formatting/creating, brainstorming ideas, scheduling, etc.)
- Create graphics and write copy for social media promo
- Plan out a social media promo calendar and schedule posts
- Explore creative ways to engage readers
- Book influencer outreach for reviews, creative posts, interviews, or cover reveals
- Monitor Goodreads
- Check and respond to emails
- Manage author calendar and schedule
- Proofread and copyedit materials
- Package and mail out envelopes for preorder campaigns
- Monitor and report e-book piracy
- Look out for and report any imposters or threats
- Any other admin duties as needed
As you can see there’s a whole bunch of tasks I can do! It really comes down to what your goals are/what tasks you don’t have time for but need to get done. If you have any other needs you’re thinking about, let me know and I can see if my skillset fits. I’m also available for project-based work if you currently do not need a long-term assistant.
Praise from authors I have worked with:
Please contact me through the form below with any questions or requests: