I am so honored that my Bookish Valentine Exchange event inspired Taiwo @ Stuffed Shelves to create the Valentine Book Tag! Thanks for creating it and tagging me! You should all check out Taiwo’s lovely blog! PS-that’s her graphic above!
- Link back to this and mention Taiwo @ Stuffed Shelves as the creator of this tag.
- Link back to the person who tagged you and thank them!
- Answer the questions (of course!)
- You can use my graphic if you want but please mention me as the person who made it.
1. What book(s) have you been given as a gift that you loved?
I received a ton of the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys books as gifts when I was growing up. These were my favorite series and I loved collecting the different spin-off series, especially the SuperMystery mash-ups where Nancy Drew teams up with the Hardy Boys to solve cases all over the country and world. #FrankAndNancyForever
2. What book(s) would you like to give as a gift to someone else?
Depends on the person! I want to give them a book they would actually read so it varies!
3. If you could gift a random person any bookish item, what would it be?
Beautiful quote cards/posters from their favorite series, books, or authors!
4. If you could gift a random person any non-bookish item, what would it be?
Hmmmmm this is difficult. Probably a mug! As a tea-lover myself, I can never have enough mugs.
5. What do you say when a person gives you a gift you don’t like?
I thank them for thinking of me! I would never tell them that I don’t like it to their face.
6. Mention a book based around Valentine’s Day.
Jenny Han’s P.S. I Still Love You includes Valentine’s Day!
7. Mention any two tips for blogging as a gift to other bloggers and to those who may want to start a blog.
First, make some book blogging friends! An easy way to do this is by participating in Twitter chat or visiting other blogs and leaving meaningful comments regularly. (Pssssst if you’re looking for a friend, I’m always down to chat books!) Second, don’t worry or apologize if you cannot post as many days as you thought you could. Life gets in the way and we all understand that because we’ve all been there. Don’t stress about it!