▪ being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else.
▪ particularly remarkable, special, or unusual.
▪ belonging or connected to (one particular person, group, or place).
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
1. What is one thing you feel is unique about your blog, or a unique idea you plan to implement later?
I host a 12 Days of YA Book Recommendations every year! This will be my third year and I’m excited to kick it off in December! Check out last year’s here!
2. Name a unique music artist.
Oh this is hard question. I don’t if there really are any “unique” music artists since most of them do the same thing to some extent. Also, I don’t really explore music too much. Lately, I’m mostly been listening to mostly musicals or whatever is on the radio.
3. Tell me about a unique book you have read, or movie you have watched, and why was it unique?
Another hard question. I thought Everything, Everything was unique since I hadn’t read a book told through different kinds illustrations (diary entries, medical charts, text messages, emails, drawings, book reviews, etc.) before. I haven’t read Illuminae yet, but I know that it does the same thing so I guess it really isn’t that unique. However, it was unique when I read it since I had no experience with that before.
1. What do you think is the biggest threat to our world today?
All of the hate in our world.
2. If you could change one thing in your life, what it would be?
I’m actually happy with my life right now and I wouldn’t change anything. Umm, I guess my handwriting? I would love for it to look prettier.
3. Do you have a bucket list? What’s on the top of it?
Not really. I would say sky-diving, but I went this past March!
- What makes your blog unique?
- How many physical books do you own?
- What has been your favorite read of 2017?