Eeeeeeeppppppp!!! Today is my fourth blogiversary! It’s hard to believe that another year has already past, but here we are! I want to thank everyone who has ever stopped by my blog and especially those who have left a comment as they truly make my day. I have loved becoming more involved in the YA book community ever year and how I’ve started making some pretty awesome friends (some of whom I’ve even been able to meet in real life). I am so excited to see what this next year has in store! Now, it’s time for the highlights from my fourth year of blogging:
- Attended the LA Times Festival of Books, Pasadena Loves YA, and the ALA Midwinter Meeting! I also attended The Darkest Minds film premiere where I met the cast as well as several book signings including The Cruel Prince & Sightwitch tour, the War Storm launch party, the Save the Date tour, and the King of Scars tour. I also visited the Penguin Teen office while I was in New York last March!
- Created a new weekly feature called the Weekend Aesthetic!
- Hosted my first ever month long bookstagram challenge with the lovely bloggers Krysti @ YA and Wine and Sarah @ The Clever Reader! Be sure to check out the #SwoonReadersChallenge on Instagram to see the beautiful photos!
- Speaking of which, I also finally joined the bookstagram world! You can find me over there as @theheartofabookblogger.
- Completed my last book-location tour of Stephanie Perkins’ trilogy by bringing Isla and the Happily Ever After to Manhattan, Paris, and Barcelona!
To celebrate and thank you for the support, I am hosting FOUR giveaways!
Enter to win a SIGNED first edition of Save the Date by Morgan Matson, which was my favorite read last year!
Enter to win a stack of surprise YA contemporary ARCs, including a SIGNED galley of City Love by Susane Colasanti. There are two ARCs 2018, one from 2016, and three from 2015.
Enter to win two middle grade ARCs—The Girl in the Locked Room by Mary Downing Hahn and Illegal by by Eoin Colfer and Andrew Donkin.
Enter to win a surprise box of book swag! Included: bookmarks, buttons, samplers, postcards, tote bags, wristbands, and goodies from Fairyloot.