A few years ago, I had a lot of fun hosting a Bookish Valentine Exchange! Since this past year has been such a difficult one, I thought it would be nice to bring this exchange back to spread some cheer in the book community.
So what’s the Bookish Valentine Exchange? It’s a way to connect with other readers by sending homemade bookish-themed cards for Valentine’s Day! Want to see some examples? Check out #BookishValentineExchange on Twitter.
Here’s how it’ll work:
- You can choose to participate in the exchange, only receive a card from me, or both!
- By signing up for the exchange, you are promising to mail your card by February 14.
- I will send you (through the email you provide) your Valentine’s information once sign-ups are closed. You might be sending a card to whoever has you or it might be to someone else! You can choose a max number of cards you’d like to send (and you’ll receive the same amount in return).
- If you live outside of the US, you are welcome to join in through the e-card option (which will be sent through email).
- Create fun, bookish-themed Valentine’s Day cards! Get creative! Be cute or funny! It’s up to you! 😀
- Spread the word using #BookishValentineExchange! Give updates about how progress is going with the cards you’re making! Chat up other bloggers participating! Share photos of the cards you receive! Let’s have a fun time together and create new friends!
- Sign-ups are open now. The last day to sign up will be January 27. I will send the emails out as soon as possible (between January 28-31), so everyone will have time to make their cards and mail them.
Sign Up Here:
I look forward to hearing from you! Be sure to spread the word using #BookishValentineExchange after you sign up! Share your excitement or ask any questions in the comments section below.