A few years ago, I had a lot of fun hosting a Bookish Valentine Exchange! Since this past year has been such a difficult one, I thought it would be nice to bring this exchange back to spread some cheer in the book community.
So what’s the Bookish Valentine Exchange? It’s a way to connect with other readers by sending homemade bookish-themed cards for Valentine’s Day! Want to see some examples? Check out #BookishValentineExchange on Twitter.
Here’s how it’ll work:
- You can choose to participate in the exchange, only receive a card from me, or both!
- By signing up for the exchange, you are promising to mail your card by February 14.
- I will send you (through the email you provide) your Valentine’s information once sign-ups are closed. You might be sending a card to whoever has you or it might be to someone else! You can choose a max number of cards you’d like to send (and you’ll receive the same amount in return).
- If you live outside of the US, you are welcome to join in through the e-card option (which will be sent through email).
- Create fun, bookish-themed Valentine’s Day cards! Get creative! Be cute or funny! It’s up to you! 😀
- Spread the word using #BookishValentineExchange! Give updates about how progress is going with the cards you’re making! Chat up other bloggers participating! Share photos of the cards you receive! Let’s have a fun time together and create new friends!
- Sign-ups are open now. The last day to sign up will be January 27. I will send the emails out as soon as possible (between January 28-31), so everyone will have time to make their cards and mail them.
Sign Up Here:
I look forward to hearing from you! Be sure to spread the word using #BookishValentineExchange after you sign up! Share your excitement or ask any questions in the comments section below.
Louie Mattoxsays:January 24, 2021 at 10:44 AM
I participated last time and I really enjoyed it! I sent out a card and I received one in the theme of one of my favorite series, Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter from you. Thank you, it was so pretty and full of glitter, one of my favorite things. I will definitely try to participate this year!
Jordansays:January 24, 2021 at 11:29 AM
YAY! So glad you loved it!! GG is one of my all-time series too so I loved making that card for you! I would love for you to participate again!
Louie Mattoxsays:January 26, 2021 at 3:29 AM
I just signed up, I’m so excited!
Jordansays:January 26, 2021 at 11:50 AM