Happy New Year! Now watch me fail writing the date as ’15 instead of ’16 for the next several months. Anyway, my first blogaversary will be here this March, and I thought this would be the perfect time to share some blogging goals I have for this year!
- Read 100 books! (This is my annual Goodreads goal, and I hope to make it this year before December 31st rolls by.)
- Read books I already own! (My shelf is overflowing with books I have yet to read. I want to change that this year and read the books I have bought in the past.)
- Keep up on my ARC reviews! (Okay, confession time, I definitely fall behind with e-arcs and want to keep on schedule this year.)
- Blog more consistently! (My blogging schedule was a mess this past semester. Hopefully, now that I have my first college semester under my belt, I will be able to figure out what works for me better and have at least one or two posts a week.)
- Read more often! (Silly goal, I know, but during my first semester, I hardly found time to read for pleasure. I want to change that this year).
- Attend more book events! (I loved the events I went to last year, and I hope I can attend more this year.)
- Continue being apart of awesome Street Teams! (This was definitely a blogging highlight of 2015 and I hope to be apart of even more this year.)
- Make blogging friends! (I’ve started making friends over the last couple months and I want to have more and closer blogging friendships.)
- Comment more often! (Sometimes I will read blog posts and forget to comment. I’m changing that this year by leaving comments on the posts I visit.)
So what do you think? Seems like a lot of goals, but I think I can handle them! What are your blogging and/or reading goals for 2016? I want to know!